Lee & Hayes, PLLC, an internationally known intellectual property law firm is seeking a full time Client Billing Coordinator for their fast paced Billing Department. Main duties will include processing bills according to specific client procedures, reconciling payments, and responding to client inquiries. Monitor & update new clients and matters for required billing guidelines, invoice formats/settings, discount, and rate agreements. Process monthly pre-bills, update invoices to reflect approved changes, create final invoice and supporting documentation per clients’ request. Submit invoices using electronic billing systems and monitor status of submission; resolve any rejections. Other accounting department projects will be assigned as necessary. Ideal candidate must have:
- An exemplary customer service mindset, be highly motivated, and enjoy a team-oriented atmosphere. The ability to effectively communicate (both written and verbal) with all levels of personnel while maintaining a professional attitude.
- A high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize. Must work well under pressure and handle interruptions while maintaining flexibility in work assignments.
- Strong technology skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience working with clients, vendors and/or customers.
- A working knowledge of accounting functions.
Lee & Hayes offers a full benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). For confidential consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.