Lee & Hayes, PLLC is a dynamic intellectual property law firm with seven offices in major markets across the country. Our attorneys specialize in Intellectual Property, Corporate, FDA and Litigation to provide industry-leading counsel to innovative companies around the world from start-ups to large Fortune 500s.
National and International Presence
Headquartered in Spokane, Washington, Lee & Hayes also has offices in Atlanta, Georgia; Austin, Texas; Rochester, New York; Seattle and Vancouver, Washington; and Washington D.C. – Metro. The firm also plans to open an office in Portland, Oregon.
What We Offer
To best assist our clients in finding personalized business solutions, we offer a comprehensive suite of Intellectual Property assistance – from analysis, counseling and reporting, corporate services ranging from business formation, mergers and acquisitions and securities, FDA/life sciences regulatory services and litigation.
Our clients develop technologies, products and services in fields across a range of industries and services such as electronics, computer software/hardware, network technologies, semiconductor technologies, digital media, business and financial services, E-commerce and mobile commerce, telecommunications, aerospace, chemical and life sciences and nanotechnology.
We strive to deliver high quality, value-added services that promote better, more cost-effective outcomes. But don’t take our word for it:
- IAM Magazine – Repeatedly ranked #1 in Patent Quality for all U.S. law firms
- Intellectual Property Today – Among Top Patent Prosecution Firms
- USPTO Data – Among Top Producers of Originally Drafted Patents
- Intellectual Property Owners Association – Lee & Hayes represents 5 of the top 200 Patent Owners
- IAM Patent 1000 – Ranked among the World’s Leading Patent Practioners
- Recipient of the U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” as a Spokane Tier 1 Firm for Commercial Litigation